Friday, January 07, 2011

Just a random post...XP

Well, nobody reads this blog anyway, so I'm just gonna post something random, cuz I'm feeling like doing it!;D Also, I had a hard time doing the new layout of the blog so I wanna feel rewarded for my efforts...XD Even if nobody gives a damn. That's the "forever alone" style of life =D
I'm a huge metal fan, specially trash metal (the more noisy and aggressive, the better...XD). However, lately I've been in a kind of different musical mood...XD I've been very keen on trip hop and noir rock. I often say that trip hop is the kind of music to raise the ideal mood, if you know what I mean...XD Noir rock, on the other hand, has a certain melancholic aura which pleases me a lot, and with Jennifer Charles on the vocals is also very suitable for raising those libidinous feelings...XD. She's the amazing leading vocals behind Elysian Fields, who also took part in a trip hop project from 2001, called Lovage. To be blunt: Jennifer Charles' vocals = eargasms!XD
I'd love to listen to a new Lovage album! T_T Jennifer and Patton took trip hop to a whole other level!
I'm gonna post some YT videos from my fave songs from Lovage, Portishead and Elysian Fields, hope you, ghosts out there, enjoy it. =D

Lovage - Sex (I'm A)

Portishead - Glory Box (Live)

Elysian Fields - Passing On The Stairs

0 comments: